You're thinking about change your smartphone?
If so, when you do your search, you will find a variety of options with different prices and an infinity of technical characteristics. The decision may seem a little complicated, especially when you want to respect your budget.
So we made a summary of the most recent parameters, so that you choose a team with the best attributes and get the best price.
1. Screen. The standard size is 5 to 6 inches. Each time you increase the size of the screen, the price of the phone will increase. This factor can be the key to determining how much you want (or can) spend on a cell phone.
A resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels on the screen is sufficient. The maximum resolution that we suggest to acquire is 2560 x 1440 pixels, known as 2K. A resolution in 4K is not recommended, because there is still not much content in this quality and the battery is consumed faster.
On the other hand, the OLED light emission material is superior to the LED, because it provides greater contrast and offers greater energy efficiency. Of course, a phone with OLED will have a greater advantage, although the price will also rise.
2. RAM memory. If you want to buy a high-end phone, you must demand at least 4 GB to move between applications without problem. But if you do not use many applications, 2 GB will suffice, and even with this amount, you will have a fast team.
3. Internal memory. In order for a phone to meet the minimum requirements of new updates, you must have at least 32 GB of internal memory. On the other hand, if you are a user who installs many applications and saves several types of files in the cell phone, a 125 GB memory would be ideal.
4. Battery. If you want your phone to last a day without having to charge it, look for a battery of at least 3,000 mAh. If you play, you watch series and you occupy your phone constantly in your work, prefer a battery higher than 3,500 mAh. There are smartphones with 5,000 mAh batteries, but they do not have other benefits, therefore, you should put your priorities on a scale.
5. Operating system. In Android it looks for that it has the last version (Android 9 Pie), or, a previous version (Android 8.0 Oreo). In the IOS operating system, the latest version is number 12.
6. Camera. The first thing you should know is that pixels do not always ensure the best quality of an image. From now on, you should also look at the opening of the camera (it is identified with a number on one side with the letter f). The smaller this number, it will give you better shots, especially in the dark. On average, the opening on phones is f / 2.0.
Also, you must evaluate the type of cameras. Currently, it is common to see phones with a dual camera, which means that it has two lenses designed to capture more information to obtain the best quality in an image. It will be a better choice, if you have a telephoto lens or a wide-angle lens, which will be useful for portrait and landscape photos.
7. Material. In high range, it prefers metal materials, since it will resist more to the blows, but if it is of medium range, the plastic will be acceptable.
8. Extras. Fingerprint readers or facial recognition are factors that allow you to increase steps to unlock your cell phone and secure your documents, photos, videos or financial apps. Do not let them pass.