The smartwatches have been a time stuck… But that is a thing of the past. Today we have alternatives really interesting and today we come to compararos two of the best. Which of the two is the better watch, the Honor of Magic Smartwatch or the Amazfit Verge?
What smart watch to buy, Honor, Magic Smartwatch or the Amazfit Verge
Is a question that is not an answer at all easy and worthwhile to compare them.
Features of Honor Magic Smartwatch
This watch Huawei is really interesting, a great alternative to the heavy weights of the sector. Its specifications are the following:
- Panel 1.2 inch AMOLED and a good density of 326 dpi.
- Battery of 178 mAh, gives for a week without problem.
- Sensor heart rate and sleep accompanied by GPS Galileo/GLONASS and USB type-C.
- you Can record your workouts swimming, the Verge did not.
- Resistant to dust and water to 5 ATM.
- you Can pay with the thanks to your chip NFC compatible with Huawei Pay.
- proprietary operating System with details such as HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 capable of measuring the pulse of a lot more accurate.
you Can get it in two versions.
classic Version in silver by 130 € with coupon FLMGYAYW.
The version sporty, black in color, by € 103 with coupon EGWQNPDV.
Features of the Amazfit Verge
we have Already spoken at some time or other of the new clock Amazfit, the Verge. If you are a athlete can be very interesting and these are its characteristics:
- Screen of 1.3-inch AMOLED, 360×360 with 43 mm of diameter protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- Design in reinforced plastic with a silicone strap interchangeable.
- GPS+GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE and WiFi.
- water Resistance IP68 waterproof.
- Until 11 sport modes different.
- Integrates heart rate sensor, a sensor geomagnetic additional and even a sensor of the pressure of air in the interior.
- Battery about a week in standby.
In general, it is a watch for a public athlete and somewhat more limited than that of Huawei, according as you use it. Even so, Amazfit has polished it enough to get a watch and very balanced. From the below link you can buy it at the best price.
So, what watch to buy?
it Really all depends on how you plan to use. If you are going to give importance to the sport (except swimming) you may Verge to be the best option. If you want something more elegant but it is more powerful, the Honor will be perfect for you. Able to pay from the clock and measure the workouts in water are two pluses very important.
The two models have similar prices, though the Verge is more expensive. The decision is in your hand, what of the two you liked most?