When the data on your computer's hard drive is erased, that is always a big problem. This can happen for multiple reasons, one of the most common is that the information gets corrupted and the device stops working correctly from one moment to another. Logically, there are also viruses, many of them aim to damage your personal information to cause data loss.
Now, regardless of what is being presented on your computer and on the hard drive, if you want to recover your data without problems and easily, then SFWare is the tool you are looking for. This software will rescue all the lost data that remain on your hard drive, for this it makes use of its useful function external hard drive data recovery.
SFWare stands out for being very useful and easy to handle
This is an important point, most of the programs that are dedicated to data recovery are extremely complex to manipulate. This does not happen with SFWare, you will find a very simple interface where you will have everything at hand, that is, at the distance of a click.
- You can recover data that is corrupt or inaccessible.
- SFWare can extract all information from formatted hard drives.
- Data can be extracted from hard drives that are not bootable or locked.
- The scope of recovery is adapted to HDD and SDD discs with SATA, SCI or IDE interface.
- SFWare works perfectly with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, HFS and HFSX files.
- You will have access to a preview of all the data that the program has managed to recover.
- Logically, you can rescue all types of files, be they Word, Excel, PPT documents, images, videos, audio and more.
- The software is perfectly optimized for Windows and macOS.
As you have seen, you can do a large number of tasks with SFWare and you access each of them directly, you do not have to have advanced programming knowledge or anything similar.
In which scenarios can you use SFWare?
As expected, the software serves in a large number of situations that may occur on your computer and on your hard drive. He is always prepared to solve all kinds of problems.
- Formatting: In this type of procedure many human errors always occur, for example, you can choose the wrong drive to format, this would cause all your data to be lost. In a case like this, SFWare could recover each of the destroyed files without any problem.
- Corruption: this is a very common hard disk failure, it occurs when a problem occurs in the power supply of the unit, which causes data to be lost.
- Defective areas: this can be caused by problems of processing damage or malfunctioning on the hard disk. SFWare can recover the data as long as the failure is not the result of physical damage to the unit, do not forget it.
- Problems with disk management: when you remove or add partitions and create new processes, you should do this very carefully. If you make a mistake, the hard drive could lose each of your data. In this area SFWare can also rescue all the information that has disappeared.
- Viruses and malwares: this is one of the most common situations. There are many viruses that aim to destroy the personal information found on your hard drive. If this is your case, the software will help you repair all damages and recover lost information.
Why should you choose SFWare?
As we already mentioned, the best thing about this tool is that it will allow you to recover lost data on your hard drive easily. You will not have to apply any advanced or complicated procedure. On the contrary, the software allows you to perform fast and efficient scans, the program will scan each partition of your hard drive in order to recover the information that has been deleted.
Another feature that you should not overlook is that the software enjoys wide compatibility. You can rescue the destroyed information on internal and external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, iPods and many more. You really won't have any problem for recover data from external hard drive.
Requirements that your computer needs to run the software
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite ), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
- RAM: 1 GB available at least.
- Disk space: 50 MB of free space for installation.
- System type: 32 bits or 64 bits.
- File systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS +.