Connect your account of Clash Royale Android iOS or vice versa is very easy. Now that Clash Royale is available for Android, you should know that you can migrate your game from the iPhone to any Android phone.
Migrate your account of Clash Royale from one device to another is very simple, and that’s why we would like to explain how migrate your account of Clash Royale from one device to another, it is very easy and done in 2 minutes. Discover how it is done in the following tutorial.
How to pass your game of Clash Royale from iOS to Android or vice versa?
What is certain is that to spend your game of Clash Royale Android iOS or the other way around is very simple, the only problem is that sometimes it can give you error, especially while Clash Royale is a beta version but soon will stabilize, and the option will work correctly.
To send your game of Clash Royale from iOS to Android you must follow these steps:
- Opens your game of Clash Royale on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Settings (the wheel that is on top to the right).
- once there, select the option Link Device (linking device) in the Settings.
- Now select This is the OLD Device (this is the older device).
- Select I want to pair with another device (in the case of an Android device) which in English is I want to link to another device (it could also change the option and put I want to pair with an Android device).
- Clash Royale will give you a code of 12 letters and numbers only that will last 2 minutes.
Now, on your Android phone follow the instructions to the letter:
- Open Clash Royale on Android.
- Go to Settings or Settings.
- Select Link Device or Linking device.
- Select This is the NEW DEVICE (This new device).
- Enter the code of 12 digits and accepts.
- will tell You that you are about to delete the game and replace it by a new account (will give you a name and level) and then pulsarás in Confirm selection if it is correct.
sometimes you can put Error Occurred (101). Test again and that will be, especially in periods of beta. Test later but that is the process you have done well. The process is easy, if you have any questions use comments.