it Is possible that you’ve seen on the Internet a new smartwatch, the Xiaomi Codoon S1. This is true, in part. Like the Amazfit BIP, it is not from Xiaomi (but of a brand that works with them).
The new Codoon S1 could be the perfect alternative to the BIP and is that this, for very good as it is, you are missing some additions to be perfect. The new Codoon S1 has more modes sports, and can even measure our workouts in the pool. Now that you’ve heard this, you probably already you start to like it more…
¿What you can do the Codoon S1?
This smartwatch is a tad more powerful in features than most of its competitors. Because it allows them to be submerged and work with modes of swimming, something that we don’t see in watches of this price.
- Offers sensor pulse on the wrist, with the option to monitor the pulse during 24 hours. Integrating a PPG sensor.
- Has several ways of using: run, walk, bike, swim, etc
- Integrates GPS + GLONASS and hang on, because it offers an autonomy of 15 hours in GPS mode.
- Has a autonomy of 36 days.
- it Is water-resistant to 5 ATM, 50 meters of depth.
- Supports temperatures between -10 and 50 ° celsius.
And, if all this outside little, it works with the app Runtopia, which is available in Spanish. Also be able to send you messages, calls, weather forecasting, etc
The biggest difference with the others is that this is in white and black but it shows a sporty look which makes it very nice and in terms of capacities is not for nothing short.
Where to get the Codoon S1?
If you want to do with one of these the only thing that you have to use is the discount coupon 36c045 to leave you for just 44€ on Banggood.
Is compatible with Android and iOS, it weighs only 55 grams and has Bluetooth 5.0 to a lower consumption of battery. Your screen 1,04″ TFT looks really good in the light of the sun, thanks to the use of this technology.